Sunday, June 10, 2012

R.I.P Pink Hair

Hiii peeps. I'm Violet Lee, nice to meet you XO

Well, this is me, and that was pictures of my old pink hair that my dad stupidly demanded that I dye back to black :{{{ You can clearly see my frustration in the last picture lol. But anyways yeah I wore that on the last day I had with my hair. But it was fun while it lasted. Lol, the first day I came to school with pink hair it was as if no one noticed, no one really commented on it that made me a little confused. I guess it was something expected from me...but anyways after a few days I started getting compliments from different people so I guess it took some time to get used to. On that day I also read some of my poetry, something I've never done before! So me and my pink hair had went through a lot together, we will meet again soon haha






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...