Monday, June 25, 2012

Thrift Store Junkie









omg, why do I look so mad or somber in all these photos lol. Ignore that please! Well I titled this Thrift Store Junkie because everything I'm wearing came from a thrift store! I got that demin shirt which I then DIYed by bleaching and adding fabric dye to make this cool super unique top. I'm wearing my cherry covered dress as a skirt and rocking my black heels which have cute heart and keys charms on them. In total this outfit most likely all costed me under $20 bucks <3333










4 comments:

  1. Wow your shirt looks sooo good! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your style, you've got a little dip-dying, right? It looks nice :) And the DYI shirt is awesome!

    I'm following you on Bloglovin' because it's easier for me to keep up on your updates :)

    Have a nice Friday!
    C<3

    http://shalalalas.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3817961/in-the-rabbit-hole

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shirt is just perfect!want it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...