Thursday, April 11, 2013

Under the Sea













Red Overalls/Dungarees: Goodwill
Black Turtleneck: Goodwill
Creeper Shoes: Amazon
Pink Hat: Goodwill


I'm back with more overalls. Goodness I love dungarees, I love the duality of having both a shirt and pants combo. It's practical and cute but I'm pretty sure the people in my school think otherwise. Ha, but overalls are totally cool and I don't care if their in fashion or not. I can't wait to add to my collection.

On a second note, prom is coming up. 

It's suppose to be a magical night filled with magical things that everybody will remember for the rest of their life. Um. 

First off the tickets are super expensive. $100 for a ticket then I have to get some dress ( I might make it), and other stuff that I don't have money for. Not including the money I have to pay for caps and gown, yearbook, college stuff, etc.

Senior year is pricey. 

Good thing I only shop at thrift stores...

Question of the Day: What is your favorite store at the moment?



Update 06/14/2013

This outfit totally remind me of the movie Casper meets Wendy with Hillary Duff. I totally remember watching that movie when I was a kid (I loved witch/magical movies--I still do)




Oh how does she know me so well....




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...