Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ding Dong Dungarees


I cut my hair!! Snip Snip I was a little too scissor happy!







 






Some of the spikes came off :(










My sister's cat eye glasses



Dungarees/Overalls: Forever 21
Striped Top: Thrift
Shoes: Demonia Creepers
Black Faux Fur Coat: Flea Market
Spiked Necklace: c/o Oasap






I took these at school again, so they are not the best quality. My sister actually took them so blame her. But nevertheless I'm so excited that I'm a senior finally. I'm happy to be getting out of this high school cycle of stupid people and stupid expectations. It's crazy how fast time seems to fly. I still remember when I was in elementary school and I was walking around the high school I go to now thinking that one day I would be going there and having the time of my life. And now that I'm here I can't wait to leave. I can't say that I've had the best high school experience. Heck, I felt like these four years were a long drained out year that never seemed to end. I don't even look 18. Now that I'm finally legal people have been coming up to me and asking if I'm 14, 15. Just today somebody asked if I was a freshman....
I was shocked to say the least.  But at least when I'm 40, I'm going to look like I'm 25 or something, that is how it works right...

But back to my outfit! I asked my sister if I could borrow her dungarees which she bought like a couple years ago when they were not considered "fashionable". I was looking for my turtlenecks but I couldn't find it so I paired it with this cool striped shirt that was my older sister's (Vanessa) shirt, when she was in school in the 90's. I added my spiked necklace to edgy-ify this farmer get up and bam. Here is my outfit for April 9, 2013.
Question of the Day: How was/is your high school?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...