Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blossom














Me in resemblence to Patti Smith's album cover of Horses






baby pink top: I have no idea! Sorry!
floral pants: Dad bought them!
shoes: gift
backpack: thrift



 It funny how quickly your personal style can change. I remember my dad bought those floral pants for my 12th or 13th birthday. I hated them and never really wore them. As I was doing some spring cleaning recently and looking at all the clothes I wanted to sell, I came upon this darling item. I love that it is ankle cut and the print definitely  embodies the spring season. I also found this cute baby pink top that I instantly feel in love with it also. I paired it with these boots my Aunt (Shoutout to you Auntie!) gave to me, and my handy dandy backpack I got at Goodwill for $5. 

Overall, I feel very "springy". 

But with spring comes a horrible round of rejections from colleges which pretty much sours the mood. My sister and I are organizing a compilation of admission acceptances/rejections reactions. It is pretty sad/funny/emotional and I can't wait to share it with you guys lol. 

I'm not exactly sure where I'm going to be headed but I will be sure to tell you guys when I do! 


Question of the Day: What is your Spring Essential Clothing Item?






















1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...