Friday, April 5, 2013

School Blues





blouse: H&M
floral pants: Downtown L.A
Shoes (Creepers); Amazon
Necklace& Ring: c/o Oasap


These were quickly taken by my friend during lunch today. Sorry for the "unprofessional" looking photos but I just wanted to share with you these lovely floral pants. They are high waisted and ankle length and their so colorful. I love them. I wore it with this breezy white formal shirt that I tucked in and  paired this outfit with my creepers. 

Yesterday when I was leaving I saw this awesome pastel vintage car at the parking lot of my school. I don't know if its a teachers ride, but I think it looks so cool. I love having my camera with me and taking photos of things I happen to see. It makes me look closely at my surroundings, if that makes any sense. 


Question of the Day: Do you have a blog? If so, leave the url!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...